Sending agreements or documents for e-signature is a straightforward process with Nanny Logic.
To get started, simply follow these steps:
- Locate the main menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the “E-sign” option from the menu.
- You will be directed to a page where you can choose the document you wish to send. If you have previously uploaded or created a document to your resources section, you can select it from there. Alternatively, you can upload the PDF directly from your files.
- Select the client or applicant you want to send the document.
- (Optional) You have the option to toggle the to-do” feature. By enabling this option, a to-do list will be created on the client’s or candidate’s portal, making it easier to track the progress and follow-up tasks associated with the document.
After you send the document, you can track when the document was sent, opened, and signed. You can view this under the same e-sign tab on the main menu.
For a visual guide on how this process works, please refer to the images below.